V. Complaints and investigations
- What should I do if I suspect a company is contravening, or is likely to contravene a competition rule?
- How to make a complaint?
- Would my complaint be kept confidential?
- In what cases would the Commission consider not to investigate a complaint?
- If I cease to cooperate with the Commission after making a complaint, would my complaint still be investigated?
- After a preliminary review of a complaint, what are the possible actions that the Commission would take?
- How would the Commission proceed if it considers that the complaint should be investigated?
- What are the possible outcomes after the investigation?