Personal Data Privacy
- The meaning of "personal data" and the six data protection principles
- Consumer credit data (relating to records of any loan or credit provided by banks or financial institutions)
- Use of ID card numbers and ID card copies
- Privacy in recruitment, human resources management and at work
- Privacy on the Internet
- Privacy regarding direct marketing
- Complaints and penalties
Note: • The word "Ordinance" represents the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) in this topic unless otherwise stated.
• "PCPD" is the abbreviation for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong (also named as the Privacy Commissioner's Office).
Updated on 6 March 2014